Jaguar E-Type Series 1
£84,990 (as of June 2, 2020, 9:13 pm)
Jaguar E-Type Series 1
|Engine Size||4,200 ccm|
Please call prior to viewing as this car is located at our Modern Classics .
James Paul Car Sales Ltd
|Monday||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday||08:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday||09:30 AM to 05:00 PM|
- BMW and Performance Car specialists since 1990
- On site high quality service department
- Excellent after sales service
- Full finance packages offered. All major credit cards accepted
- All cars come with 6 months parts and labour Nationwide warranty (extendable up to 2-3 years)
- About us
- James Paul have been specializing in BMW and selected other prestige makes since 1990. We are all very much motoring enthusiasts, and promise to deliver a personal service to all of our customers. Our very high standards of vehicle preparation not only visually but mechanically ensure that our valued existing clients come back to us again and again.
Our Service Department also offers the same level of personal service to help keep your car in top order and where it should be, on the road!
Why not give James Paul a try and experience the difference for yourself.
Situated in Bucks Green on the Surrey and Sussex border we are ideally situated to serve all locations in Surrey and Sussex, such as: Horsham, Cranleigh, Billingshurst, Crawley, Haslemere, Guildford, Brighton, Worthing, Haslemere and Woking.
- All cars sold (where stated on the vehicle details page) come with 6 months nationwide warranty. With Options to extend for up to 3 years.
- Terms and Conditions
- Buying a used car is a mine field. Is it stolen? Has it been written off? Is the mileage genuine? These are all important questions that need answering when considering a particular vehicle. Customers repeatedly tell us "I’ve seen one cheaper privately". This may be so but you just don’t get the same level of security when buying privately and after sales backup is non existent.
At James Paul, we have devised a customer charter so that our customers know exactly what they are getting for their money. We are convinced that buying from us makes complete sense.
CharterAll vehicles are subjected to a thorough pre-delivery inspection.
All consumable items (tyres, brake linings, exhaust etc.) are guaranteed to be in good, serviceable order.
If less than 2 green lights are showing on the service indicator we carry out the next appropriate service prior to delivery.
If the MOT has less than 6 months to run a full 12 month MOT is supplied with the vehicle.
6 month’s comprehensive parts and labour warranty is included in the purchase price, this offers nationwide (and by agreement, continental) cover. It may also be extended to 12 or 24 months and covers all major mechanical and electrical components. Green Flag recovery can also be built into this policy.
A 30 day settling in period is given during which time we will cover the failing of consumable items such as battery, exhaust etc. We will also rectify any minor teething problems (squeaks, rattles etc.) free of charge.
After the 30 day period, we will look favourably on any failings of wear and tear items and will normally make a contribution towards the cost of any essential repairs needed within an unacceptable period of time. Obviously consideration is given to the age and mileage of the vehicle concerned but rest assured we will always be fair.
What is not covered or included
Alarm systems unless fitted by ourselves
Audio equipment unless fitted by ourselves
Bodywork and glass
One thing our customers can be sure of is that we are devoted to complete customer satisfaction. Many of our customers comment that they prefer the more personal approach we offer and that our cars are often better presented than many main agents and are certainly more competitively priced.
Excellent Cars, Good Value, Superb After Sales Service